How Moving Company Brentwood moves with its clients?
- A professional crew arrives to your location on time and will park the moving van in a secure and safe place.
- A supervisor will discuss all the details with the client to get an idea on what is to be moved, disassembled and special instructions that client may have for the moving staff.
- A supervisor will present a contract that will explain all the details on the move.
- As soon as our professional movers are done the supervisor will do a walk through to make sure all items are securely placed in their appropriate location.
- After the crew safely and professionally unloads the moving van and all items are re-assembled, the job supervisor will stop the time clock, and present the client with a bill for the work completed. At this point, the client can analyze the crew through a customer survey.